Guacamole Easy Recipe
Healthy and quick guacamole recipe. Serve it with your tortillas, sandwich, or salad. Enjoy it on hot but also cold days, from morning to evening.
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1/4 red pepper chopped
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes diced without seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar, or 1/2 lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Peel and mash the avocados with your fork, I prefer a chunky texture.
Put all the ingredients together in a small bowl and mixed them softly with a spoon.
Rest for 5 minutes in the fridge, to let the flavors meld together. *optional
*I am not a professional nutritionist, this is an estimated nutritional chart.
- Storage: Store the guacamole in the fridge for up to a week.
- Variations: You could flavor it with more garlic, add chopped fresh cilantro. Plus, if you prefer a more spicy guacamole replace the red pepper with 1 chopped jalapeno pepper (seeds removed). The choices are countless based on your personal taste.
- Served: Served with tortillas, topping for your favorite salad or with your lentil salad.