Best Crispy Potatoes in the Oven
If you want to enjoy delicious crispy potatoes without remorse then this is the best recipe for you! Healthy crispy oven potatoes! Easy and quick recipe with basic ingredients that every pantry has. Healthy and delicious make them the perfect side dish for almost every meal, or a perfect snack as well. Get ready to lose your mind and to chew non stop!
- 4 large potatoes , peeled or not (It's up to you)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed , or 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan , or vegan grated cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil , extra virgin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika , sweet, spicy or smoked
Time to prepare our potatoes
Rinse well the potatoes and cut them into the same shape slices, preferably 1 - 1,5 cm thick.
Put them in a large bowl and add all the other ingredients in.
Μix well with a large spoon to marinate all the potatoes with all the ingredients.
Layer a baking sheet in the pan, put the contents of the bowl, and spread the slices with a little space between each other.
In the end, put the pan in the oven and bake them for 45 minutes until they become golden crispy on the outside and fluffy in the inside! * baking time depends on the thickness of the potato slices.
*I am not a professional nutritionist, this is an estimated nutritional chart.
- Served: Served them in a bowl as a side dish with your meal or as a snack while you relax on your sofa.
- Topping Variation: All types of sauces and dips are perfect for your crispy potatoes.
- tzatziki sauce
- beetroot sauce
- creamy avocado dip
- and of course some vegan mayo, ketchup, honey and mustard sauce, every ready-made sauce that you prefer.
- Storage: Consume hot as soon as they come out of the oven!